PBK-1 "Katarina" Multi Mission Flying Boat, for all your 1.0.5 maritime security needs

On 12/1/2015, 7:08:24, sashan said:

Awesome craft, I've adapted it to FAR today. Had to make some changes but it flies very well/ Also, KAX engines, and adjustable landing gear, just because I had them.
Added water rudder - FAR supports very simple hydrodynamic, so it really adds stability while on water.
Now the question, how to get it to Laythe?
Xe7kH3i.png

OMG this adaptation is fantastic. I haven't used FAR in a while, sadly but I absolutely like the attention to detail in your build. Great use of the airliner ailerons as flaps too, they look functional for flap blowing.

After hospitalization a few weeks ago all I could do is eat, sleep and (barely) get to work, and I've only just been getting energy back to near-normal levels. It'll take a while for me to have the motivation to KSP again but I appreciate the craft thread and inigma's coast guard contract pack being kept alive :)

@Kerban Aircraft Industries

The mod for the custom decals/flags has a folder name of zzz_flags and can be downloaded from here
http://www.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/222813-flag-decals-v2-3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.