T-10 UK Jet Strike Fighter

T-10 Jet Strike Fighter

OwDkasc.png

Manufactured in the UK, this Strike Fighter is designed to carry composite Anti-Aircraft/Anti-Tank Missiles onboard it’s wings. Serving it’s country until post WWII, this Jet Fighter earned it’s name after surpassing the hawker hunter’s blistering fast speed. Max speed in the T-10 on paper was said to be Mach 1.8. However, without design restrictions in the T-9 Model, this one can go up to 2.7 Mach however it is not recommended nor stable! Unfortunately, this design only existed in blueprints.

This plane never truly existed though. Don't try searching it up on the internet....

Specs:

• 4 Composite Missiles
  • Aircraft Carrier Hook
  • Airbrakes
  • High End Maneuverability and Speed
  • Twin Non-Gimbal Afterburning Engines.
  • 1 cockpit, 1 seat.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE @ KerbalX

A stock aircraft called T-10 Strike Fighter.

nhV6AR9.png

img]AaNEL2l.png

6Ql73dS.png

YhTyNI2.png

Edited by ghostbuzzer7
Quick Fix

Great plane, however i dont get  how you said "serving its country until post WWII" yet then you said the design only existed in blueprints.... Very confusing :) 

Wow.. Just noticed that my sig is not working... Odd considering it was right after the forum update

Edited by Bubbadevlin

1 minute ago, Bubbadevlin said:

Great plane, however i dont get  how you said "serving its country until post WWII" yet then you said the design only existed in blueprints.... Very confusing :) 

I just added a very small text on the bottom saying "It never really existed." :P For one thing, it was a custom jet designed by me but I just added a nice description to it. Probably over-exaggerating the power of post WWII jet engines but we are talking about Kerb-war II you know :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.