KSP Workshop Update???

djnattyd

2 hours ago, r4pt0r said:

Seeing as the curse client will never support KSP like they said it would literally a year ago, let us hope this is something.

Yes, Curse sucks in every possible way.  But OTOH, we now have KerbalStuff which is perfect in every way.  Therefore, there is no ACTUAL need for an "official" Squad mod thingy in terms of having mods available in a central location.  And of course the Steam forums suck compared to this one, so there's no reason to discuss things on Steam, either.

So, if there really is something real behind this "KSP Steam Workshop" thing, it might be heading towards multiplayer, or it could be pay-to-play DLC, at least 1 of which is definitely coming someday.

I had a look through the Announcements forum on here and all I could find was a thread by KasperVLD about silent update to 1.0.5 that was released on the 5th of November.

The weird thing is, the steam update doesn't seem to have added anything at all. Also seems like I'm the only person to have had it happen.

9 minutes ago, magico13 said:

My guess is that it's related to the steam controller support, since I started seeing workshop related .dlls in the game files with that update (1.0.5).

That update was pushed out on the 11th of November according to Steam.

Ignore this

Edited by djnattyd

Well, I havent much of an idea about this as I got the game before it was on steam (.20) and dont see the purpose of spending more money for the same game, especially when you cant actually download a completely new game whenever you want on Steam.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.