OpenGL Dual Montitor / Flicker with Focus change

HI everyone -

I just passed my 5th anniversary of playing KSP and the fun just doesn't stop.

When I first started to play KSP, I learned about the different launch options and stuck with the  -force-d3d11 -popupwindow  VS  -force-opengl -popupwindow , because I wasn't running that many mods and the d3d screen shots looked so much better.

I have a career where I am pushing 70 mods and I opt'd to try the -force-opengl option and saw a significant change in memory available; however  When KSP on my main monitor, when I move the mouse over to the 2nd monitor and click, there will be a quick flicker on the KSP monitor.

I don't get that when I use the -force-d3d11  option and was curious if someone might have a suggestion?

if I use the -force-opengl -popupwindow with dual monitors and mouse over to the 2nd monitor [where KSP is not], there is a flicker.  [like a really really really fast alt+tab]

If I use the -force-d3d11 -popupwindow with dual monitors and mouse over to the 2nd monitor [where KSP is not], no flicker happens

Thank you

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.