Ships of my current play test campaign

Vist

KSV Cosmic Hermes
Kerbin orbit rescue ship with 6 passenger capacity, autonomous drone controlled.
ksv-cosmic-hermes-01.jpg

ksv-cosmic-hermes-02.jpg

Mobile Collector Mk1
Autonomous drone controlled with 4 passenger capacity, usually 1 engineer tasked with dissembling debris and left over parts/segments from rescue missions and launches.
mobile-collector-mk1-01.jpg

mobile-collector-mk1-02.jpg

Thanks He_162, glad you like them. :)

Hope I could upload some more designs depending on my progress later this evening. :blush:

Up next on my list are:
- an orbital beacon ship (parameciumkid's Jump Drive MOD) to be sent to Mun and Minmus
- Kerbin space transport (going to be used to ferry crew between Kerbin and its 2 moons)
- ascent-descent vehicles for both the moons, not sure if I can install all the science parts currently available in my career tech tree
- jump drive segment

• 2 weeks later...

The KSS Eternal Brilliance, the newest space station orbiting Kerbin.
ksv-future-quest-kss-eternal-brilliance-

Looking at the KSV Future Quest as it slowly descends to docking pad 1 of KSS Eternal Brilliance. To the right is the Ascent Return Vehicle Mk2 that arrived hours ago with a couple of scientists to man specific USI LS parts for LS recycling and conversion optimization.

And currently docked is the KSV Future Quest to refuel since I messed up the ascent and forgot to wait for the space station to be above KSC. :">

Select science experiment modules (from Universal Storage MOD) are under the HX adapter part connected to the docking port.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally gotten around to posting a couple of my latest designs. Been going nuts on building small scale mining bases (less than 60 parts) around Kerbin which crashes most of the time when I change since from them. :( Eventually had to remove Dynamic Texture Loader since something about it creates tons-o-nullrefs :(

Anyways, here they are:

Rover Carrier Mk1 orbiting Minmus:
rover-carrier-02.jpg

Survey Rover detached from the Rover Carrier Mk1:
rover-carrier-08.jpg
There is a bigger carrier in the works to bring a crewed rover built around the Karibou Expedition Rover mod pack.

KSS Hero of Mun, in orbit around Mun (heh :P )
hero-of-mun-built-03.jpg
Fuel tanks and engines still attached. This was inspired by one of the cool B9 Aerospace album images. Currently working on a newer version that uses senior docking ports and a B9 drone based tug.

Science Lander Mk2 with a member of the 3rd Mun Landing Team enjoying the view of Kerbin on the horizon and Kerbol.
mun-landing-3rd-02.jpg
The Science Lander Mk2 has four landing legs and is a bit shorter than the Mk1 which had three.
The Mk1 was used by the 1st Mun Landing team (led by Jeb) while Val's team (2nd Mun Landing Team) was the first to use the Mk2.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.