[WIP] Version2.0 Industries

MichaelV2.0

16 minutes ago, RocketSquid said:

Also, just in case you weren't aware, only the rover pack page is working, the other one is giving me a 404.

yes sorry ive been meaning to get around to removing that as it was my first ever go at a mod and lets just say, it had more problems that there were solutions so after much debating i have decided to discontinue the "comet class" model and there fore the "v2.0 pack" in way of more individual packs although lately i dont have much time, but thank you for the support.

5 minutes ago, Tr1gg3r said:

spacedock link not working....miss ur rover parts

space dock hasn't been working for me all day, im afraid i think its on there end as so many space dock links have not worked for me today.

shame i really like space docks UI very user friendly.

lol typical eh, took me hour to remember and find ur mod and now i cant get it....haha,

yer their page just hangs for me, no probs ill keep checking back.

you dont use other sites/ ckan dya?

and ive just realised ive been following this thread all along.....wasted an hour searching...lol jeez

2 hours ago, MichaelV2.0 said:

space dock hasn't been working for me all day, im afraid i think its on there end as so many space dock links have not worked for me today.

shame i really like space docks UI very user friendly.

They've mostly been overloaded by the 1.2 release.  The curse of hobbyist websites - poor resource availability.  :wink:  (Though if you have a machine you could add to their CDN...)

(There was also a major attack on a backbone DNS provider recently - which may have impacted things as well.)

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, TheKurgan said:

Thank you very much for updating this mod, I have been using it since it's birth, and a couple of my favorite rovers are based upon it.

Cheers!

Cheers glad you like it. 

i have a new forum thread for the rover pack and it is located here - [1.3] Version_2.0 Industries Rover Pack this will be where im posting updates and other information from now on for the V2.0 Industries Rover Pack mod.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.