Video tutorial software

Hi fellow kerbonauts!

Having been looking around for mods vidéo tutorial on the net, i see that most of them, whike still useful, are quite outdated. It's kinda hard to be confident all the explanation still apply when you clearly see the tutorial is many version old.

With 1.1 about to be released, i'm thinking i could maybe start helping by doing some up do date tutorials of my own.

Anybody know of a good open source software to do so? Video and Voice capture plus editing all in the same package would be really great!

As ever, thanks in advance for your help!

If you have an Nvida card 600 series or higher(I think) you can use the on board Shadow Play. You enable it through the GeForce Experience program you can download from Nvidia if you don't have it installed. I use that to capture video and audio. I use a separate editor I found for free for Win 10.

There is this one I've seen used https://obsproject.com/  (open broadcaster) that is software based but I haven't used it myself. 

You do need a separate editor for it also but there are free ones like windows movie maker if you have win 7 or win 8. No doubt there are other ones also.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.