Can someone please help, i have searched google for days and i cannot get BD Armory to work on KSP 1.0.5, all the parts are there but nothing is functioning, i have attached the weapons manager to the structure supporting the weapon, added batteries, added ammo, added guidance but nothing happens, even in the group manager i can select the weapons manager but there is no toggle weapon or anything, on the launch screen i don't even have a BD toggle on the top right of the screen, i must have done something wrong somewhere.

The BD Armory folder is in the game data folder, i have verified the files on Steam but truly i'm ready to give up the will to survive.

Many thanks in advance.

Just now, fernandezm1974 said:

Can someone please help, i have searched google for days and i cannot get BD Armory to work on KSP 1.0.5, all the parts are there but nothing is functioning, i have attached the weapons manager to the structure supporting the weapon, added batteries, added ammo, added guidance but nothing happens, even in the group manager i can select the weapons manager but there is no toggle weapon or anything, on the launch screen i don't even have a BD toggle on the top right of the screen, i must have done something wrong somewhere.

The BD Armory folder is in the game data folder, i have verified the files on Steam but truly i'm ready to give up the will to survive.

Many thanks in advance.

Okay... Hold on, just to confirm: You Took the BDArmory folder out of its own gamedata, then put it into KSP's gamedata. Right? Because if you did I do not know what happened.

3 hours ago, fernandezm1974 said:

Many thanks in advance.

Ok, try going through this basic troubleshooting checklist.

1. Is everything installed properly? Did you drag the Gamedata folder from the mod's folder into the KSP_win (or other depending on OS) folder and merging everything? This puts everything in the right place for the game to recognise.

2. Do you have the latest version of both the mod and KSP? This is essential, not having the latest versions of mods and KSP can cause problems. (Don't get KSP 1.1 until it's been fully released)

3. If it's still not working, try reinstalling the mod. Remember to delete the mod's folder in the Gamedata folder before reinstalling.

Do you have any other mods installed? A common problem is that two mods interact in a way that breaks one another. This is a bit trickier to fix but the best way is to make sure you have the latest version of every mod.

The latest version BD Armoury is available HERE. Also I suggest checking out the BD Armoury dev thread:

. You may find something there.

All the best and Happy Flying

YargJay9991

EDIT: Just found this on the dev thread, I think it's what you're looking for:

Q: I'm missing ammo boxes or other parts, or aiming reticles, or the toolbar button. What's wrong?

A: This is because BDArmory can't find the textures or models, and that's because BDArmory is looking for them in a very specific location. If you installed BDArmory in the wrong place, it can't find those textures.

The BDArmory folder which is inside the GameData folder of the zip file needs to be copied into the GameData folder of KSP. Don't put the GameData folder into the GameData folder...

Edited by YargJay9991

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
2 hours ago, DAS The Washing Up Powder said:

The guns don't work on my game, anytime i open the weapon manager it say there are no guns on the gun

Please consult the in game KSPedia for detailed information on the operation of BDAc ... Sounds like you didn't put a weapon manger on the craft

Please read the instruction manual and if you are still having issues then feel free to contact the BDAc team on our thread below

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.