Any good youtube channel/ guide compilation of tutorials for KSP?

Daniel Nobre

Hello, and welcome to KSP! I have started a youtube channel with a couple of videos to get you started, I will be adding videos weekly as well. And I have a twitch stream where I teach KSP all day, every Tuesday, hope that helps!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMERvh-alDd3kzy0ZyFMlA

https://www.twitch.tv/rocketpcgaming

• 3 weeks later...

While I'd certainly recommend Scott Manley, beware that his rendezvous/docking explanation is generally not recommended.  Personally, I like his method for getting an encounter (it is highly fuel efficient, although some players might just force an encounter in a single orbit), but don't think new players should bother with his glacial suggestion for docking: once you learn to land you should understand chasing the target marker and putting it on the prograde/retrograde makers and keeping them aligned.  It makes things much easier that way (but at least start with Scott's slow encounter method.  You don't want to do a proper "align the target" docking with a high speed encounter).

• 3 weeks later...
On June 10, 2016 at 9:03 AM, wumpus said:

While I'd certainly recommend Scott Manley, beware that his rendezvous/docking explanation is generally not recommended.  Personally, I like his method for getting an encounter (it is highly fuel efficient, although some players might just force an encounter in a single orbit), but don't think new players should bother with his glacial suggestion for docking: once you learn to land you should understand chasing the target marker and putting it on the prograde/retrograde makers and keeping them aligned.  It makes things much easier that way (but at least start with Scott's slow encounter method.  You don't want to do a proper "align the target" docking with a high speed encounter).

Actually, I find it quite useful. He was the one who taught me how to dock.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.