Devnotes coming tomorrow

KasperVld

[joke] [fearmongering] It looks like the entirety of the KSP source has been lost.  Oh well. [/fearmongering] [/joke]

Take your time, guys.  Don't kill yourselves. :) 

Fingers crossed that those things are "we had a fix for the VAB crashes but deployment is taking ages; will have it sorted tomorrow" :wink: 

I believe in you Squaddie! 

Spoiler
1 hour ago, KasperVld said:

Hi everyone,

A few unforeseen things mean that we don't have the time to post the devnotes today. We'll work on them first thing tomorrow :)

Unforeseen things such as the necessity to write a post on the new features of a patch, causing Squad to be too lazy to also post Devnotes? :P 

KSP Grand Strategy game:

Event: Dev note Wednesday -100 Forum Happiness.

(Ends turn) {Next day}

Adviser: 'M'lord, there are thousands of angry green people with pitch forks and spare f5 keys on the forum, if this continues we will have the 501 error event!

14 minutes ago, worir4 said:

KSP Grand Strategy game:

Event: Dev note Wednesday -100 Forum Happiness.

(Ends turn) {Next day}

Adviser: 'M'lord, there are thousands of angry green people with pitch forks and spare f5 keys on the forum, if this continues we will have the 501 error event!

Lol I was the one that said

bring OUT THE PITCHFORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Tourist said:

Um... the cabinet is locked. Did somebody get the keys from Dr Turkey before he left?

The cabin has been locked since the days of Captain Skunky and PD. I believe the keys are with Moach for safekeeping...

I have here, without any coincident, some pitchforks to sell. They might be a tad bit expensive but in exchange the quality is not the best. So who wants one?

BTW: What is this great shiny new feature squad promised during the Employee mistreating excrementsstorm? Maybe they have to pull one out of the top hat and nothing came to mind yesterday?

Spoiler

e96ef6d5585e74c529b4624e60c5b976799bdcb1

13 hours ago, KasperVld said:

A few unforeseen things...

Yeah, sometimes an "unforseen" KSP session keep me up all night and into the morning too :wink: