Attaching multiple engines on a tank

Sorry for this lame question ! On 1.0.5 I had this very nice plugin, allowing me to attach multiples of an engine of choice at the bottom of a fuel tank in a nice, symmetrical fashion at once. I am sure it wasn't a "multiple engine" plugin, it had come with either an engine pack or editor extensions kind of add-on.

Can anyone recall what this plugin might be ?

Best.

EDIT: Found it, AIES Aerospace, but so far I couldn't manage to replicate the old functionality. Anyone with a different experience ? Managed to attach multiple engines once or twice but they attach at a distance from the tank.

Edited by Charlie the Kerbal
More info

What diameter tank are you using?  Space-Y and Space-Y Extended both have nice thrust plates for 3.75m and bigger tanks that allow multiple engines of smaller diameter.  The nicest part is, these thrust plates will make shrouds that cover all the engines.  If you're using smaller tanks, you might try Near Future Construction, although I don't think those make shrouds.

On 11/06/2016 at 11:41 PM, Geschosskopf said:

What diameter tank are you using?  Space-Y and Space-Y Extended both have nice thrust plates for 3.75m and bigger tanks that allow multiple engines of smaller diameter.  The nicest part is, these thrust plates will make shrouds that cover all the engines.  If you're using smaller tanks, you might try Near Future Construction, although I don't think those make shrouds.

Various diameters, I am using procedural tanks. I wonder if it was Editor Extensions Redux doing the trick on 1.0.5, I'll test and report back.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.