Future of KSP

igor290506

WHAT IS COMING IN KSP FUTURE NEW PLANETS ? NEW EASTER EGGS? SUBMARINES STAR SYSTEMS? KERBIN LIKE PLANETS?

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS COMING IN KSP

KSP IS CURRENTLY 1.1.3

PROBE RELAY IS COMING IN KSP 1.2

BIGGER ION ENGINES

Edited by KasperVld
Removed all-caps from the thread title

Soryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

3 minutes ago, KasperVld said:

Hi Igor!

Please don't write in all caps, it's generally considered a rude thing to do, as if you're shouting in someone's ear :)

i forgot to turn all caps off

4 minutes ago, Johnny Wishbone said:

Advice: Using all caps in a post is the equivalent of shouting in real life; you're going to turn a lot of people off to your thread immediately by doing that.

thanks

5 hours ago, Peder said:

Here you can see a list of planned features for ksp  ( note maybe a bit outdated ).

http://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Planned_features

Take that link with a grain or thousand of salt.  There are several items that have either not been updated or have later had conflicting remarks from staff on future features.

I'm pretty sure we've already had a thread with the same exact title.

Anyway, the main thing I would like to see in the near(-ish) future of KSP is a career overhaul. After that I'll gladly accept anything new the devs throw at us.

As for any sequels: Kerbal Aricraft Program with the same SPH editor, tons of new locations to launch your planes from, Earth-sized Kerbin and multiplayer (and maybe weapons). I haven't seen any flight sim racing games and if the sequel offered that I would buy it straight away.

features i like to be in ksp 

• Steam achievements[21]
  • Competitor/rival space agencies[22]
  • Realistically sized celestial bodies [23]
300px-New_eva.jpg

The new EVA suit
  • New EVA suits (New high-poly model will be used only for cinematics)[24][25]
  • Weapons or military features[citation needed]
  • Autopilot systems[citation needed] (partially achieved by 0.90.0)
  • Alien civilizations[citation needed]
  • Terraforming[citation needed]
  • Conversion to a different game engine.[citation needed] (partially achieved in 1.1 when converted from Unity 4 to Unity 5)
  • Mobile version.[

300px-New_eva.jpg

The new EVA suit

Gas planet 2

Gas planet 2
Gas planet 2
Orbit Outside of Jool
Equatorial radius Estimated 9000 km
Moons
  • Four major moons
  • Multiple tiny moons
Other:
  • Rings
[1]
40px-Warning.svg.png These information are from a concept and the information about the object may change.

NOTICE: This planet probably never will be implemented in the game, as no comment has been made on the planet since NovaSilisko left Squad.

The gas planet 2 (abbreviated GP2) is a proposed planet outside the orbit of Jool. It is planned to make the current dwarf planet Eeloo the innermost of four major moons. Like its current sister planet, Jool, it is planned to have "At least 20" smaller moons orbiting it.[1] This gas planet will most likely be the Kerbal counterpart of Saturn.

Description

Gas planet 2 (no official name given as of yet) is a potential planet to be located outside Jool's orbit. It might have rings, as it's real life counterpart, Saturn, has them. In the prototype picture it shows that the planet has a blue hue.

Naming

Currently only the names of the four major moons are known. It is assumed that the list given is from the innermost to the outermost moon:

• Eeloo: Planned to orbit the new planet, NovaSilisko has stated that there will be geysers on it. The prototype geysers have been shown to work "Quite well."
  • Daphy: A very small asteroid covered in "Fluff". It may or may not be in the rings themselves.
  • Potatus: Another small moon. It will have a high inclination relative to GP2. NovaSilisko has claimed that it will rotate extremely fast, stretching it into an oblate spheroid.
  • Fonso: Will be about 300KM across, and will be the second moon to hold an atmosphere, which will be two atmospheres dense. The extremely mountainous surface will have peaks that stretch into the vacuum.

Trivia

• The original version of the mod "Krag's Planet Factory" by Kragathea includes a gas giant planet called Sentar, which mimics the characteristics intended for Gas Planet 2 including, among other things, both a parallel for the planned moon Fonso that goes by the name Skelton and a parallel for the planned moon Potatus that goes by the name of Inaccessable, although it does not orbit Sentar. It is not possible to land on much of Inaccessable, since at the equator the surface rotates faster than the escape velocity. The mod is still available but is no longer being maintained, so it may cause fairly serious glitches.

Notes

1.  Jump up to:1.0 1.1 Post in the forum by NovaSilisko

gas planet 2

13 minutes ago, igor290506 said:

i dont think so

But when you listed what you wanted, you just cut+pasted the list of things confirmed as NOT within scope :confused:

1 hour ago, nanobot said:

i dont think so

branb new kerbal OS 

The early development stages of Longhorn were generally characterized by incremental improvements and updates to Windows XP. During this period, Microsoft was fairly quiet about what was being worked on, as their marketing and public relations focus was more strongly focused on Kerbal  XP, and Kerbal Server 2003, which was released in April 2003. Occasional builds of Longhorn were leaked onto popular file sharing networks such as IRC, BitTorrent,eDonkey and various newsgroups, and so most of what is known about builds prior to the first sanctioned development release of Longhorn in May 2003, is derived from these builds.

Most builds of Longhorn and Vista were identified by a label that was always displayed in the bottom-right corner of the desktop. A typical build label would look like "Longhorn Build 3663.Lab06_N.020728-1728". Higher build numbers didn't automatically mean that the latest features from every development team at Microsoft was included. Typically, a team working on a certain feature or subsystem would generate their own working builds which developers would test with, and when the code was deemed stable, all the changes would be incorporated back into the main development tree at once. At Microsoft, a number of "Build labs" exist where the compilation of the entirety of Windows can be performed by a team. The lab in which any given build originated is shown as part of the build label, and the date and time of the build follows that. Some builds (such as Beta 1 and Beta 2) only display the build label in the version information dialog (Winver), and the icons are from Windows XP.

Milestone 2[edit]

Build 3663 (build date of July 28, 2002) was the first known build with some leaked screenshots. It was the first sighting of the "Plex" style which Microsoft regarded as a place-holder theme for their development versions, until they were ready to demonstrate Aero.

Edited by igor290506