How do i use mods using the steam KSP?

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 8:51 PM, punzmaster said:

Dear Fourm, I am having trouble using Mods for KSP on Steam, can I use "Curse" Mods with Steam KSP? Or do I have to buy the one from the site to use mods? and if there is no way to use mods on KSP steam edition, can you make one?

Dear Tex, thanks for the advice but HOW do I use mods on Steam KSP?

1 hour ago, punzmaster said:

Dear Tex, thanks for the advice but HOW do I use mods on Steam KSP?

Right click on the Kerbal space program in your steam library, go to properties and select local files, then select browse local files and it will bring you to the main KSP folder, Most mods only require you to put them into the gamedata folder but you will need to check the installation instructions on any given mod before hand.

7 hours ago, AeroAviation said:

Right click on the Kerbal space program in your steam library, go to properties and select local files, then select browse local files and it will bring you to the main KSP folder, Most mods only require you to put them into the gamedata folder but you will need to check the installation instructions on any given mod before hand.

thanks AeroAviation for the instructions on how to use the mods.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.