Addition of BIG Launchtower beside the stock Launchpad

Hello, Everyone,

It has been a long time since we removed the only launchtower beside the stock launchpad. most or every Launchpads in real world need a BIG Umbrical or Launch tower. Unfortunately, one of the Earth's Sister, Kerbin world miss a Launchtower. Do anyone is developing, developed, yet to develop or know any of such mod who adds a Big realistic launchtower? It would be better, if anyone develop a mod, that adds a Realistic Launchtower and with movable hands of it, to make the gameplay more realistic. 

With Love,

Neil_Kerman.

40 minutes ago, MircoMars said:

KSP had a launch tower once. It was part of the launchpad and caused many problems with e.g too wide crafts. It was removed in version 0.19.0 and no one really missed it.

Yes indeed, having less than perfect launches could easily result in tower contact and in the early days usually did (for me at least)

And a pic of the offending item, not at all missed.

bWqZeLI.jpg

3 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Yes indeed, having less than perfect launches could easily result in tower contact and in the early days usually did (for me at least)

And a pic of the offending item, not at all missed.

bWqZeLI.jpg

Boo! I hate that thing.

Cute rocket though.

(I think my very first post was about how much I hated that tower, and if there was a way to get rid of it.)

Edited by BigFatStupidHead

Pop a note into one of the KerbalKonstruct mod threads ( I believe there's one just for expanding KSC ) - or if you have an actual launchtower model yourself, use KK & pop it in place.

Edited by Van Disaster

On 7/7/2016 at 11:15 PM, Van Disaster said:

Pop a note into one of the KerbalKonstruct mod threads ( I believe there's one just for expanding KSC ) - or if you have an actual launchtower model yourself, use KK & pop it in place.

I dont know, how to make static objects and place then in KSP... can you help me out how to make such... i have my exams done and have a free time for a month, would be happy to make some of it!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.