KSP PS4 Button Cheat Sheet

3 hours ago, danowat said:

The only control that bugs me is the map screen, it's a bit of a pain to keep flicking between the two with LB+RB, I wish it was a single button.......

Funny, this is one of the controls I'm totally fine with. The one that was killing me yesterday was (on Xbox) [long tap B button] to board capsules during EVAs. I accidentally reenacted some scenes from the movie Gravity a couple times :wink:

Has anyone else had trouble with the L1+O to toggle RCS on and off?  Also I was attempting the docking tutorial yesterday and could not figure out how to go toward the target ship using only RCS for precise control...could only use main engine (even with RCS activated).

I was looking at the instructions in those pictures (thank you by the way!) and I didn't see the button combination required in order to bring up the "default controls", such as landing gear, or turning on lights, or such.

Did I miss that somewhere?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.