Okay, so I've started a Sandbox to just mess around, and I to get the modifier Menu to load up, I have to hold LB or RB, but no matter how long I hold them, nothing comes up. Is it just not working or what am I doing wrong?

Otherwise I got the rest of the controls, just want to mess around in a Sandbox once in awhile, and I looked around, I couldn't find something addressing this so I assume I'm doing something wrong.

Most of the players here are on PC -- so this is the most difficult of all possible questions for us to answer. Maybe you have to be in the SPH or VAB and click on a rocket or plane, before you can get your "modifier menu"? I'm not even sure which one would be the modifier menu. That's not the name I use for any of them.

1 hour ago, bewing said:

Most of the players here are on PC -- so this is the most difficult of all possible questions for us to answer. Maybe you have to be in the SPH or VAB and click on a rocket or plane, before you can get your "modifier menu"? I'm not even sure which one would be the modifier menu. That's not the name I use for any of them.

I have tried. In both and also on the Runway or launch pad, and that's the name it gives us is modifier Menu, for like infinite fuel and the such, just something to mess around, but I'm sure you know that. 

7 minutes ago, Spricigo said:

I'm under the impression that LB or RB are key modifier as in it modify the behavior of other keys rather than open modifier menu. 

All it says under the controls is to hold one or the other, if it's something else it'll say hold + the other key. For example- Hold LB and long press B to activate RCS

Oh! For infinite fuel. On the PC that's called the Debug menu, and I've been told it's not implemented yet in the console version. So you need to get your next version upgrade first (which should happen very soon!).

2 hours ago, ValkyrieOfHerja said:

I have tried. In both and also on the Runway or launch pad, and that's the name it gives us is modifier Menu, for like infinite fuel and the such, just something to mess around, but I'm sure you know that. 

For us,  pc gamers,  that is the Debug Menu.  I have no idea how to access it on console,  or even if is possible at all.

The only mention of Modifier I had seen its in the Control Table (and the similar one for PS4).  I  understood it as "hold LB or RB to modify what some other button do".

You are the first person  saying anything about a Modifier Menu, and even then to tell us that it's unable to find it. Are you sure such menu exist?  Already open it in a career game? 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.