Ksp - Tr1gg3r

Tr1gg3r

hi all,

Just my thread, somewhere for me to post my schtuff. (hope this is right place, feel free to move)

Im not much of a 'screenshotter' and ive not been making anything with an intended purpose as such, just messing about, as you do.!

Anyhoo. ill be adding my schtuff here :wink:

1st - Kovverkraft : its got about as much control as real hovvercraft.....not alot.!

Spoiler

m6zZSdT.png

To be continued......

Edited by Tr1gg3r

• 3 weeks later...

Starting my 1st Space station :0

Spoiler

GYiLhud.png

No Explodeys so far....

Spoiler

lzv2kTf.png

On way....

Deployed & Orbiting

Spoiler

3dDEI1Z.png

Phew.! Scanning.

Spoiler

7po4GN1.png

Kool, time to send next bit...

Refueller section.

Spoiler

RVYT6YM.png

Way to go yet...

Spoiler

t4tWkUW.png

TBC.....

• 4 weeks later...

\o/ yay my 1st comment....woohooo... Cheers Dafni :wink:

not much of a space program going on ere....more like a space scrapyard.....ksp robot wars more like. Lol

just messing bout getting used to kis kas limitations atm, whilst waiting for kerbal foundries crew to solve their issues (looks promising)

You are welcome, man. I was actually about to type some more and then my boss tuned up :rolleyes:

You seem to use a bunch of mods, there are some parts that I dont even recognize. Most of my KSP installs are completely stock or only modded for visual appeal, maybe KER for the numbers. Plus an install for every KSP iteration that focuses on building, with all the editor mods. Always a bit afraid of resource heavy mods and part mods too, as I play on a laptop.

Do you still use the laptop in your sig???

Another remark: some of the pics are shot at night and its hard to see everything. Maybe want to wait for daytime next time? Just a thought, no offence.

Keep it up

Daf

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.