[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

12 minutes ago, SparkyFox said:

Server announcement

Due to tnt traps all over the server and house being destroyed, i'll be closing the server until someone owns up
Choices are

1. Own up and get off with a warning
2. get found out after I search the console, and get banned

Also, when the person owns up, we should put the following command in a command block to prevent this happening again:

/clear @a tnt

I didnt do it, before someone brings up the TNT in the chest stuff again. If SparkyFox finds some sort of evidence pointing to someone using that chest, Ill take any punishment the mods want me to.

1 hour ago, RA3236 said:

I didnt do it, before someone brings up the TNT in the chest stuff again. If SparkyFox finds some sort of evidence pointing to someone using that chest, Ill take any punishment the mods want me to.

If that happens we both should take the punishment. But Sparky and DarkOwl destroyed that TNT so everything should be fine. 

Server announcement

The Server is now closed and will remain closed until someone owns up to the TNT traps.
Everyone is loosing out because of this person, the faster the person owns up, the faster the server will be reopened

1. Owning up will not get you banned, but it will give you a warning and the server reopened
(all your player data and player activity will be searched from the 25th of November to the 10th of December)
2. If you do not own up by the time the search is complete, you will be banned from the server.

UPDATE
The Person has owned up BUT wants to be anonymous for anonymous reason, and has apologised reason. the server is back on

Edited by SparkyFox

13 hours ago, SparkyFox said:

Server announcement

Due to tnt traps all over the server and house being destroyed, i'll be closing the server until someone owns up
Choices are

1. Own up and get off with a warning
2. get found out after I search the console, and get banned

Wait, so if you've already done the search, are we able to get on?

2 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Wait, so if you've already done the search, are we able to get on?

Sparky searched me up only once but only found it in a chest so that is why he mentioned my name on there so he HIGHLY doubts that I am a victim. Last time I had Tnt was 2 1/2 weeks ago and I only blew up dirt.

Now that things have been cleaned up (that's all you need to know). I have a plan for the members of the server!

Next Friday (the 16th) I'm going to be running a group mini-game which requires as many members as possible (maybe even a few new ones). To play a Minecraft version of 'The Escapists'. Me and @SparkyFox will create a prison, then the other members will be the 'prisoners' and very much 'The Escapists' working with others, trading items, digging your way out without our suspicion and so on.

Me and Sparky will discuss a suitable prize for the first, second and 3rd escapee.

Again, we need enough players. I'd like 4 guards (2 of which are me and Sparky), and at least 8 prisoners.

1 minute ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Now that things have been cleaned up (that's all you need to know). I have a plan for the members of the server!

Next Friday (the 16th) I'm going to be running a group mini-game which requires as many members as possible (maybe even a few new ones). To play a Minecraft version of 'The Escapists'. Me and @SparkyFox will create a prison, then the other members will be the 'prisoners' and very much 'The Escapists' working with others, trading items, digging your way out without our suspicion and so on.

Me and Sparky will discuss a suitable prize for the first, second and 3rd escapee.

Again, we need enough players. I'd like 4 guards (2 of which are me and Sparky), and at least 8 prisoners.

me wants to be a prisoner. pvp please? I want to maul the guards.

20 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Redstone stuff? :) 

1 hour ago, max_creative said:

Ultra Hardcore. Basically where everyone runs around killing everyone else. I really don't like PvP... 

It's not killing everyone else, it's team-based and timed with a wall. I played one yesterday and had a blast, so I was suggesting we try one maybe.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.