"We were just testing our game on our Kindows Komputer when we accidentally deleted the game data"

-Albert Kerman

I was just checking out the new 1.2 Release when i was in the VAB i worked on a rocket for 2 full hours when at last i accidentally removed half of the rocket apart, so yeah it was a sad moment . so i thought to my self . KSP needs something important , it took me a while to figure it out , but at last.. i knew it                                                            Proudly Presenting.. the Ultimately forgotten thing.. the "Undo Button!''

So yeah it's not really a thing thats very impressing also its just a small thing to add . anyone can do it , to me i think Undo button will really be important , incase you made a mistake while building in the VAB or in the SPH. Also it wouldn't take alot of space ingame so its pretty basic stuff

im pretty stupid sometimes , maybe theres a undo button already in the game but im just too stupid to know that , or mabye this is a totally new idea . or somebody made a mod about it

but anyways that's pretty much it .

-Taco Kerman

14 , Oktober , Year 135

to Mr. SQUAD , Modmakers , Developers

Just now, Space_taco said:

i said nothing

Edited by Space_taco

Yes, despite the fact that the windows default undo/redo work it would be handy to have actual buttons on screen.

I use them all the time at work, so did it in KSP out of habit and discovered they worked, but not everyone will be like that. 

12 hours ago, pandaman said:

Yes, despite the fact that the windows default undo/redo work it would be handy to have actual buttons on screen.

I use them all the time at work, so did it in KSP out of habit and discovered they worked, but not everyone will be like that. 

Yeah it would also help new people to the game who dont know that

On 10/15/2016 at 9:14 AM, Trentendegreth said:

yea actual buttons would be great. but for now :), side note ive been playing since 2012... and i didn't know redo worked...

On 10/15/2016 at 3:59 PM, Space_taco said:

Yeah it would also help new people to the game who dont know that

Ya I totally agree it would be a great help!!!

I found out about most shortcuts after finding this thing...

I printed it off double sided with flight controls on one side and build controls on the other.

It's now laminated on my desk...

I love it!!!

On 10/14/2016 at 0:00 PM, solarbearman said:

Ctrl + Y

There is a redo button!? >< Derp! (2 years for me.)

I think all key combos should be given physical buttons and a popup showing the key combos... this is ridiculous. lol

Edited by Arugela

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.