Aesthetic Panels

lococarl

Hey guys, I just had an interesting thought recently. I have tried to make crafts that use angled panels before in order to give it a sleek polygon aesthetic (google F-117 for reference). My problem with this has been that the structural panels in KSP and only square and the only other way to get other shapes is with wings. When I try to angle these wing panels to get the shapes I want, the CoL gets totally screwed up. This mod will be starting simple and may or may not get more advanced as it goes. If anyone is able to offer expertise in the realm of modeling and texturing, I would very much appreciate the help. As of right now, I will only be duplicating the existing wing panels and either reducing or eliminating their lift and probably making other tweaks. Until I can get texture help, they will use the same stock skins.

My modding experience is also quite limited. In the past, all that I have done in making my own mods is making copies of stock parts with new stats. I have made the "Potential Missile" part and the "Fighter Cockpit" part (buffed versions of the seperatron and Mk.1 Inline cockpit, respectively).

• 2 weeks later...