Dorabella Galaxy

electricpants

SINCE HAGITO KEEPS DYING (C'MON, @Galacticvoyager!), I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE MY OWN VERSION OF IT. IF GALACTICVOYAGER WANTS THIS TO BE TAKEN DOWN, I WILL OBLIGE.

Related imageA picture of the Dorabella Galaxy taken from above.

STAR SYSTEMS:

Spoiler

The central black hole Alpha:

Spoiler

Alpha

NAME: Alpha

MASS: 25,000,000,000 Solar masses

RADIUS: 1.24 AU

DENSITY: 184 g/cm3

TEMP: ~ -273.15o C

DESCRIPTION: The central black hole of Dorabella, Alpha has two orbiting planets (surprisingly) circling around it.

Beta

NAME: Beta

MASS: 1.62 Earth masses

RADIUS: 6,524 km

DENSITY: 8.32 g/cm3

DESCRIPTION: The most massive of the two planets orbiting Alpha, Beta is about 1.5 times more massive than our Earth.

Gamma

NAME: Gamma

MASS: 0.649 Earth masses

RADIUS: 4,492 km

DENSITY: 10.2 g/cm3

DESCRIPTION: Gamma, the smaller of the two planets, is just over about half the mass of Earth, making it one of the least massive exoplanets ever discovered.

IF ANYONE MAKES A CIVILIZATION I WILL ADD A CIV TAB.

FACTS ABOUT THE DORABELLA GALAXY

Dorabella is a very large spiral galaxy approximately 755,000 light-years in diameter, and is located 656,977,426 light-years away in the Shapley Supercluster, and contains about 3 trillion stars, all with unique sets of possible planetary systems.

Dorabella is also around 8-9 billion years old, which is younger than even our own galaxy, the Milky Way!

This galaxy had a very rough formation, colliding with a galaxy at a glancing blow, causing it to keep its spiral arms but gain more mass, and somehow this galaxy has been lucky enough to have glancing blow collisions for the entirety of it's lifetime.

Edited by electricpants

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.