Navball ghost marker

Skalou

hi code modders,

Here is the Navball ghost marker great feature from the no more maintained mod Enhanced Navball

fhvpTtF.gif

example: Surface prograde and retrograde ghosting ( available for other all others markers too)

Ignath:

Ghosting displays the nodes that are "behind" the navball.  They appear on the navball but are "ghosted" (more faded than the nodes that are not "behind" the navball) out.  It makes things much easier to see exactly where your nodes are and where they are moving while you burn.  It may make it easier for you to follow a 45 degree burn between pro and normal, as it makes it easier to see where nodes are if they're not on the visible face of the navball.

I asked it to @Dizor in his NavBallAdjustor mod thread where it could have been a great add-on feature, but he seems busy ( or not really interested? :P).

I hope some of you (with codding skill i don't have) are missing this feature too. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently there are no modders interested to implement ghost markers feature :)

I will have some free time on the eve of New Year, so i'll take a look how to add this feature to my NavBallAdjustor mod. I have an idea for this and will see if it work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.