Problem with Kopernicus

Hello,

I am developing a mod with Kopernicus. Everything seems to be in order...Except it isn't showing up. I Checked the logs with minimal Errors found. The only Errors were: (Body Log)

Spoiler

[LOG 17:35:23]: Exception Was Recorded: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Kopernicus.Utility.LoadTexture (System.String path, Boolean compress, Boolean upload, Boolean unreadable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser.SetFromString (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Parser.LoadObjectMemberFromConfigurationNode (System.Reflection.MemberInfo member, System.Object o, .ConfigNode node, System.String modName, Boolean getChilds) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Parser.LoadObjectFromConfigurationNode (System.Object o, .ConfigNode node, System.String modName, Boolean getChilds) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader.Kopernicus.IParserEventSubscriber.Apply (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Parser.LoadObjectFromConfigurationNode (System.Object o, .ConfigNode node, System.String modName, Boolean getChilds) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Parser.CreateObjectFromConfigNode (System.Type type, .ConfigNode node, System.String modName, Boolean getChilds) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Parser.LoadObjectMemberFromConfigurationNode (System.Reflection.MemberInfo member, System.Object o, .ConfigNode node, System.String modName, Boolean getChilds) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader.Kopernicus.IParserEventSubscriber.PostApply (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(KSP Log):

Spoiler

[LOG 17:35:23.185] [OD] Adding for body Hoffnu map named BiomeMap (CBRGB) for Hoffnu of path = ProjectAlpha/PluginData/hoffnuPD/BiomeMap.png
[LOG 17:35:23.248] [Kopernicus] Bad DDS header.
[LOG 17:35:23.249] [Kopernicus] failed to load C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program/KSP_x64_Data/../GameData/ProjectAlpha/PluginData/hoffnuPD/surfaceTexture.dds

Note that these are the errors from the log, and I didn't put the entire log into the Spoiler as I saw it was unnecessary. Any Help?

Both the errors that you posted here complain about Kopernicus failing to find the requested texture file that is specified in the body config. So, check the actual file paths to the texture. Maybe you have a typo in a folder and/or texture name.

Edited by Phineas Freak
Be less aggressive

6 hours ago, Phineas Freak said:

Both the errors that you posted here complain about Kopernicus failing to find the requested texture file that is specified in the body config. So, check the actual file paths to the texture. Maybe you have a typo in a folder and/or texture name.

Well, I don't have any typos...Could it be the problem with the biome map being PNG?

Edit: Well, I just changed everything to .png files and it works, thanks for the help!!!

Edited by InterstellarOrbit
Fix

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.