Music Inspired from KSP

Atubara

The soundtrack outside of Kerbin's atmosphere gets old after a while, we all know that. What I've been trying to do is create a soundtrack of sorts for each planet's SOI (possibly excluding moons) just for me and whoever wants fitting music to listen to. The primary challenge I face is to compose unique, extended themes without having them be tiresome or repetitive. The lesser challenge is that my only musical software is Musescore, which means no mix tracks or smooth gradients of pitches.

For instance I want Jool to have a grand brassy chorus in the key of C and Eve to have an orchestral section in the key of Bb. Even if the unique theme idea isn't entirely fitting, then at least the existing space theme could be slightly modified to add a fresh twist. I'm an amateur composer and I'm still learning how to be more patient with myself while making music.

I attached something I made in around an hour or two of being creative. A musical doodle if you will. Does anyone have any ideas? Any composers I can connect with?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7se1Lc0vwwmMmpYZjhJbXpBTkk/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Atubara
Clarification

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.