We, the KSP players!

cratercracker

Have you ever wandered why you like KSP?

Well, today I will find out!

1.We are all connected by one will, the will of exploration, exploitation and explosions! We love doing things that we never done before, making first step and accomplish our dreams! Watching into blue skies and wish to touch the clouds!

2. The magnificent space and its creations are pulling us to explore them, love them, and dream about them! Have you ever dreamed walking on the moon with different gravity, landscape and feelings. We will never stop attempting to explore every bit and piece that lies close to us!

3.We love to challenge ourselves! There is no limit in this game. We won’t stop exploring, even if every road is finished, every path is ended and no way can stand unexplored. We will try everything we can, to accomplish any task we’ve been given.

And why are you playing KSP? Write in the comment section!

I played a tonne of the ratchet and clank series as a young teen on the ps2, and that gave me this sense of awe and magnificence to the universe and more specifically, how diverse planets can be. I also grew up being pumped full of star wars and played the ace combat series of games religiously (especially 3) and played quite a lot of the Wip3out racing game series as well. I guess I just have an affinity/interest in sci-fi, space and planet stuff as a result (as well as a hell of a love for aviation) so yea. Ksp is another one of those games that trigger that sense of awe I get when I gaze up at the stars or just read/think about other worlds out there. Hell, I still find staring up at the moon on a clear night to be fun and relaxing, just thinking about how it's an entirely different world up there in full view.

2 hours ago, Spacetraindriver said:

Because you can do literally anything in KSP. ANYTHING.

Wanna fly into space? Yeah!

Wanna fly a cannon into space? Yeah!

Wanna shoot something from that cannon to the Mun? Yeah!

Wanna orbit through arches on the Mun? Yeah!

Wanna orbit distant planets? Yeah!

Wanna crash into other planets? Yeah!

Wanna drive trains on other planets? Yeah!

Wanna build monster trucks?

Sci-fi ships?

Battleships?

Boats?

Submarines?

Asteroid stations?

Asteroid launchers?

Asteroid bowling?

Making a pyramid of Kerbals?

Stunt flying?

Stunt driving?

Blowing stuff up?

Building a computer?

Making a Rubik's cube?

Working clock?

Mechs?

Catapults?

Install mods and make this list 2^256 times longer?

Yeah!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.