The KSP. (Government Funded Career.)

Welcome to my space program. I think this will be my first career save that I really actually finish. If you think you'll be around for this in the long run, welcome. 

I will write it like a mission report, but I think I might add a bit of story. This will be a modded install. Due to BlueDog Industries parts, I already have some nice stuff right from the beginning. We'll just imagine that this stuff was given to them by the government. Enjoy!

LAUNCH LOG. Launch Vehicle "Flea I." Log Number: 0001

"Welcome to The Kerbal News network. I'm your host, Theolin Kerman. Today, the KSP launched a spacecraft into the air, the first ever. The spacecraft consisted of one "Flea" Solid rocket motor, and an one man command pod. The pilot was Air Force Captain Jebediah Kerman. In an interview before the launch, Jeb said," 

"Yeah, I'm ready to go up there. It's the first ever manned spacecraft launch, and uh... Yeah. I'm feeling really confident."

Back to the Studio.

"The launch went well, and the rocket reached an altitude of 22224 Km before falling back to Kerbin. The parachute opened without a hitch, and Jebediah Kerman was awarded with champagne and service ribbons after the launch."

screenshot51

Click!

"Hey Honey! Did you hear? They launched a rocket! Sheesh!"

RESULTS OF FLIGHT:

Jebediah Kerman:

Promoted to Major.

RIBBONS:

First Kerbin Surface EVA,

First Landing On Kerbin,

Altitude Ribbon,

10% Solid Fuel Ribbon,

Speed Record Ribbon,

Research I Ribbon,

G-Force VIII Ribbon,

EVA In Kerbin's Waters Ribbon,

Splashdown Ribbon,

Operational Service Ribbon.

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

do i understand correctly that you're going to unlock the tech tree without accepting contracts besides the scripted ones. are you allowed to use strategies? 

sounds interesting! good luck:)

5 hours ago, Shadow Wolf56 said:

Man, this could be so cool!!! (I have never finished a career before)

also, are you using any other mods than BlueDog Industries???

I am using quite a few. If I listed them all here, it would go to the Sun. :wink: 

1 hour ago, xendelaar said:

do i understand correctly that you're going to unlock the tech tree without accepting contracts besides the scripted ones. are you allowed to use strategies? 

sounds interesting! good luck:)

Thank you! I'll try my best.

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

• 2 months later...
Just now, Lo Var Lachland said:

Yeeeeaahhhh, my keyboard got soaked. :( 

Writing this comment from an extra keyboard, but my old one will be drying for a bit. 

Is the extra one a fully functional one?

Just now, Lo Var Lachland said:

Yes, but is missing a lot of keys, and fn/control/option/command are way to close together.

(It's a laptop like bluetooth one)

Oh, i see

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.