BD Armory Flight AI not working

Umm. I don't think you asked it to do anything, like fly to here or go there, or attack other craft. This is done through wing commander or, in the case of "I'd like to shoot so and so down", by turning on guard mode and placing craft on opposing teams. You can also setup a dogfight match if you want in the little gear thing.

The BDA Pilot AI needs no other instructions in order to fly a holding pattern.  The procedure usually goes as follows, build craft, fit pilot AI. Launch craft, engage brakes, engage engine,  open pilot gui, set take off speed to zero and select the activate pilot option. The aircraft will proceed to take off and fly a holding pattern around KSC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/30/2017 at 9:09 PM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

The BDA Pilot AI needs no other instructions in order to fly a holding pattern.  The procedure usually goes as follows, build craft, fit pilot AI. Launch craft, engage brakes, engage engine,  open pilot gui, set take off speed to zero and select the activate pilot option. The aircraft will proceed to take off and fly a holding pattern around KSC

i tried it like you said but nothing happens. The plane flies good but the throttle doesnt go up at all

Edited by Not a creative guy
Wrong spelling

2 hours ago, Not a creative guy said:

i tried it like you said but nothing happens. The plane flies good but the throttle doesnt go up at all

if you followed the procedure in the video it should work,  perhaps a pic of the craft will help diagnose the issue.  BDA includes a few test aircraft , can be found in BDA/craft  drop one or more of those in your save file and see if they launch correctly .  If the aircraft  will fly in manual it should fly under AI , unless it uses a propeller engine with the bladed engine cfg  AP plus and FS props can cause issues as the AI cannot calculate the thrust as it is dependent on rpm

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.