External Gauge Meters

Argonautis

Hello community.
I recently reinstalled KSP and I am looking for an app or a mod that will allow me to check my in-game stats at my android tablet or second screen.
I hate that I am not able to see my altitude and vertical speed at the map view, and the fact that I have to click at the fuel every time i want to check it annoys me as well.
Is there any working mod or app that supports v1.3.0?
PS:I already tried Kerbal Gauges for android but it seems abandoned and not updated.
PS2:I don't want to install extra mods just the gauges.
Sorry If that's not the right category.

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

The main mod that I believe people have used for that purpose is this one:

...not sure how up-to-date it is or what's the status, but looks like there's some lively and reasonably current discussion in its thread, so that might be a good place to go looking.

Telemachus is probably the most 'out of the box' solution.   KRPC is VERY flexible and allows you to get access to a LOT of data, but you're doing it with your own code so there's more setup and learning before you have it working.  There's also the Arduino plugin if you want to pass that data to discrete lcd's!  

13 hours ago, Argonautis said:

Thank you guys. I will give them a go and let you know. TBH I was hoping to avoid the Telemachus mod but oh well.

I always wonder about that kind of statement.  Is there a why?   It seems like every month someone posts "So, I don't want to use Mechjeb, but can you guys tell me what mod does exactly what Mechjeb does?"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.