How to orbit the moon?

Hi 99TheCreator, It'll depend if you are playing the demo or the alpha, in the demo, you'll want to start your Munar transfer burn when the Mun rises, then raise your apoapsis to about 10,400,000m.

In the alpha you'll see your orbit line change, which makes it easier.

Once you switch to the Muns sphere of influence you'll see your Munar periapsis but your apoapsis is so high you'll escape the Mun and fly out into deep space, we don't want that, so when at periapsis, face backwards and burn until your orbit becomes a circle, after that you can reduce the size of your orbit around the Mun as much as you need to, before finally deorbiting when you are ready to land.

I prefer to lower my Munar periapsis to about 10 to 15km, then do my deorbit burn when I reach that height, so I don't spend too long hovering.

Just when you enter the soi of the moon, start burning in the opposite way you're traveling(retrograde) it is indicated by a yellow circle with a cross over it. This will get you in a orbit around the mun.

and when you have decided where you want to land start burning even more on Retrograde until the yellow dot is on the top of the navball. and then you slow yourself down to make a touchdown. at about 2 m/s or less

Hi 99TheCreator, It'll depend if you are playing the demo or the alpha, in the demo, you'll want to start your Munar transfer burn when the Mun rises, then raise your apoapsis to about 10,400,000m.

In the alpha you'll see your orbit line change, which makes it easier.

Once you switch to the Muns sphere of influence you'll see your Munar periapsis but your apoapsis is so high you'll escape the Mun and fly out into deep space, we don't want that, so when at periapsis, face backwards and burn until your orbit becomes a circle, after that you can reduce the size of your orbit around the Mun as much as you need to, before finally deorbiting when you are ready to land.

I prefer to lower my Munar periapsis to about 10 to 15km, then do my deorbit burn when I reach that height, so I don't spend too long hovering.

How do I know if I'm using the alpha or the demo?

It's 0.16 right?