The Artemis Mission: The Grand Tour

JacobJHC

This is it, I have finally built a ship that should be able to complete a grand tour. The mission has no drills and will not mine, nor will it refuel from a craft on Kerbin. The ship will be completely on it's own.

Here I will list the images of the mission while I edit the videos for it.

Part 1: Launch of the Artemis

Part 2: Jool Departure 

Edited by JacobJHC

On 11/4/2017 at 12:48 PM, Geschosskopf said:

Holy frijole!  You do the most amazingly huge stuff and this is no exception.  Bravo!

Thank you! I must say, however, after how long this launch took (2 hours) I will probably stick to minimalist missions from now on... :D

3 minutes ago, JacobJHC said:

Thank you! I must say, however, after how long this launch took (2 hours) I will probably stick to minimalist missions from now on... :D

Well, your minimalist missions are also quite amazing.  I enjoy your YouTube channel.

Just now, Geschosskopf said:

Well, your minimalist missions are also quite amazing.  I enjoy your YouTube channel.

Thank you. Speaking of my Youtube channel, I feel like my SSTO missions are becoming repetitive. If you could chose what my next video would have in it what would it be?

Hmmmm....  Thanks for soliciting my opinion but I'm the worst person to ask.  I have no imagination, or at least lack the kind you have to think up all your crazy missions.  I'm all brute force and ignorance :)   Still I'll mull things over, but it will probably take the hamsters a while to turn the wheels very far.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.