Game crashes With a Variation of a Specific Error

I got a variation of this error when I launched something:

mono.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module mono.dll at 0033:01b10e6a.

When I try to add any new mod, it gives me a variation of the same error. Please note the game is not crashing because of memory or performance issues. Here is an example variation that I got:
(NOTE!!!! THIS VARIATION IS NOT UNDER THE SAME CONDITIONS AS THE FIRST! MODS WERE ADDED!)
mono.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module mono.dll at 0033:fbb20e6a.

I would really rather not list every mod unless I have to. I have over 80 of them.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7lrcdn3mwkvklsy/AAA6yyR6N5gZNsNd5mjPcaRHa?dl=0

Edited by InfiniteAtom

Just now, InfiniteAtom said:

The thing is, it worked fine before. If they are not compatible, why is it causing this issue?

I don't know, there isn't enough information in the OP to speculate.

Also, is it possibly the Trajectories mod?

If you suspect a specific mod, why not uninstall it and test again?

2 minutes ago, HebaruSan said:

I don't know, there isn't enough information in the OP to speculate.

If you suspect a specific mod, why not uninstall it and test again?

Is there any more information I can give you?

As for that, good idea. But I had the same problem when I installed mods on my 1.3 KSP (I have multiple ksp directories for different gameplay) they were the right version and yet it crashed. Do you want the files for that crash?

2 minutes ago, HebaruSan said:

Yes, tons. Go to the index listing for this sub-forum and click on the stickied post labelled "READ FIRST".

Well I can't give you the log because I relaunched the game and it erased it... and the reproduction steps? You'd have to have my entire ksp and build a very specific craft.
Operation System: Windows
KSP: 1.2.2, 64 bit.

Idk, are the mods listed in the log I did give? Or the files? If not I can send my ksp gamedata folder.

Well, you've got at least one install of ModuleManager 2.8.1, which is not compatible with KSP 1.2.2. It's included inside the LanderCanMk12-1.0 directory, so presumably that mod isn't compatible either. I would start with deleting those.

Actually, it looks like you've got a full GameData folder inside LanderCanMk12-1.0. There are also files in there from ASETProps and RasterPropMonitor. Definitely delete that directory.

Edited by HebaruSan

23 minutes ago, HebaruSan said:

Well, you've got at least one install of ModuleManager 2.8.1, which is not compatible with KSP 1.2.2. It's included inside the LanderCanMk12-1.0 directory, so presumably that mod isn't compatible either. I would start with deleting those.

Actually, it looks like you've got a full GameData folder inside LanderCanMk12-1.0. There are also files in there from ASETProps and RasterPropMonitor. Definitely delete that directory.

Wait I do? Oh, whoops!

Wait I do? Oh, whoops!

Specifically at:

D:\Documents\Misc Stuff\KSP DMP\Kerbal Space Program (HM) DMP\GameData\LanderCanMk12-1.0\__MACOSX
\GameData\JSI\RasterPropMonitor\Plugins\._RasterPropMonitor.dll

... and others, which I guess is strange because it suggests you're on Windows, yet it contains __MACOSX filesystem junk. Maybe that mod isn't packaged correctly.

17 hours ago, HebaruSan said:

Specifically at:

D:\Documents\Misc Stuff\KSP DMP\Kerbal Space Program (HM) DMP\GameData\LanderCanMk12-1.0\__MACOSX
\GameData\JSI\RasterPropMonitor\Plugins\._RasterPropMonitor.dll

... and others, which I guess is strange because it suggests you're on Windows, yet it contains __MACOSX filesystem junk. Maybe that mod isn't packaged correctly.

To confirm, what do I delete? I just want to make sure I am deleting the right thing.

17 hours ago, HebaruSan said:

I checked, and it has duplicate files of the mod. I don't see any mods from my game data folder in KSP. (Game Data folders inside like this are like... the mod's game data. I think.

42 minutes ago, InfiniteAtom said:

To confirm, what do I delete? I just want to make sure I am deleting the right thing.

I checked, and it has duplicate files of the mod. I don't see any mods from my game data folder in KSP. (Game Data folders inside like this are like... the mod's game data. I think.

Delete LanderCanMk12-1.0. It's for KSP 1.3.0:

https://spacedock.info/mod/1520/LanderCanMk12

3 hours ago, HebaruSan said:

Alright. But oddly even without it deleted I don't have the issue. Will deleting this allow me to add mods now? (The issue was not present last night before you told me to delete it. As of this post, I am deleting the mod.)

3 hours ago, HebaruSan said:

Also, I keep seeing this in console ingame: https://imgur.com/a/2p07P

And keep getting errors and warnings when loading KSP.

32 minutes ago, InfiniteAtom said:

Alright. But oddly even without it deleted I don't have the issue. Will deleting this allow me to add mods now? (The issue was not present last night before you told me to delete it. As of this post, I am deleting the mod.)

Hmm, if you have a working setup, and then adding a mod breaks it, usually the problem is the mod you were trying to add.

32 minutes ago, InfiniteAtom said:

Also, I keep seeing this in console ingame: https://imgur.com/a/2p07P

And keep getting errors and warnings when loading KSP.

Not too surprising. LanderCanMk12-1.0 was just the clearest problem, there's no guarantee that there aren't others.

Just now, HebaruSan said:

Hmm, if you have a working setup, and then adding a mod breaks it, usually the problem is the mod you were trying to add.

Not too surprising. LanderCanMk12-1.0 was just the clearest problem, there's no guarantee that there aren't others.

Alright. I'll launch KSP and then give you the log for it when I finish. Maybe that can tell you some more information.

1 minute ago, HebaruSan said:

This is true. Could LanderCanMK12-1.0 be causing issues with adding mods?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.