I bought KSP on the PS4 last year and have been waiting for an update to fix the problems it has with crashing, but it hasnt come yet. So i was wondering how to contact squad for a refund if they don't have a patch update scheduled. The reason this is in suggestions and development discussion is because I'm suggesting they develop the console edition further. 

If you check out the news section and read up on the weekly updates, you'd see the new console version is coming along nicely.

"Moving on Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition, we are happy to share with you that the console builds have entered the certification process, which is one of the last steps for our release on consoles next month.

We also noticed questions regarding the compatibility of save files between the Enhanced Edition and the previous version of KSP on consoles, so to avoid further confusion, we want to remind you that KSP Enhanced Edition has been built form the ground up - that is - a brand new version, a different developer and, naturally, new code. On the downside, this also means that the save files from the previous version will no longer be compatible with Enhanced Edition, but anyone who had previously bought KSP on consoles will still be able to download and play it, despite it no longer being available to purchase in the stores. Furthermore, no data will be overwritten from the older versions, so you won’t lose your progress. KSP Enhanced Edition will appear on your library as a separate game and, on the brightside, you’ll be able to get twice as many achievements from playing both versions."

Also, I know little about PS4 refund policies, but I seriously doubt you are entitled to one (no offense), best of luck!

1 hour ago, HypersonicPlaneGAMe said:

Yeah, i wasn't entitled to the refund(Policy is 2 weeks after first play) and i didnt bother to look at the updates. Thanks, this lets me still play the game that feeds my space nerdiness!

I think you'll be thankful you didn't get the refund.

This is an entirely new company taking on the enhanced console port, and from the looks of it they are working very hard to make sure it's as good as it can possibly be.

Still, if you ever get the chance to play it on PC, I can't help but recommend that.

7 minutes ago, HypersonicPlaneGAMe said:

I have the demo on pc, but my computer can only run relatively small builds at 20 fps. when i start nearing 100 parts, the frame rate drops. It controls much nicer, though.

I used to play on a potato laptop that was similar, but really; the game isn't a shooter or anything, high FPS isn't really required. I never let it stop me from playing!

However I can see why you'd rather play on the PS4 if it has more horsepower than your current computer.

I hope the new console version releases soon, and you can get back to playing. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.