[1.12.X] Decouple with Control v1.12

cmheisel

Awesome mod!

Thought you'd like to know, Decouple With Control v1.11.0 generates warnings from Module Manager:

[WRN 13:01:23.550] more than one :HAS tag detected, ignoring all but the first: DecoupleWithControl/DecoupleWithControl/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDecouple,ModuleToggleCrossfeed]]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleStateFundingDisposable]]:NEEDS[StateFunding]
[LOG 13:01:23.550] Deleting root node in file DecoupleWithControl/DecoupleWithControl node: @PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDecouple,ModuleToggleCrossfeed]]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleStateFundingDisposable]]:NEEDS[StateFunding] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 13:01:23.550] Deleting root node in file DecoupleWithControl/DecoupleWithControl node: @PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDecouple],@MODULE[ModuleToggleCrossfeed]]:NEEDS[RemoteTech] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[WRN 13:01:23.550] more than one :HAS tag detected, ignoring all but the first: DecoupleWithControl/DecoupleWithControl/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDecouple,ModuleToggleCrossfeed]]:NEEDS[RemoteTech]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleStateFundingDisposable]]:NEEDS[StateFunding]
[WRN 13:01:23.550] more than one :NEEDS tag detected, ignoring all but the first: DecoupleWithControl/DecoupleWithControl/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDecouple,ModuleToggleCrossfeed]]:NEEDS[RemoteTech]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleStateFundingDisposable]]:NEEDS[StateFunding]

The lines in the config in question appear to be these:

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDecouple,ModuleToggleCrossfeed]]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleStateFundingDisposable]]:NEEDS[StateFunding]
{
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleStateFundingDisposable
		disposable = true
		alwaysDisposable = true
	}
}
@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDecouple,ModuleToggleCrossfeed]]:NEEDS[RemoteTech]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleStateFundingDisposable]]:NEEDS[StateFunding]
{
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleStateFundingDisposable
		disposable = true
		alwaysDisposable = true
	}
}

I'm no MM wizard, but given that MM ignores all but the first HAS and first NEEDS, the top config statement would appear to add a ModuleStateFundingDisposable module to some parts regardless of whether they already have that module or not (if you have State Funding installed).  The bottom statement would appear to add the module to some RemoteTech parts, regardless of whether they already have that module  and whether you have State Funding installed or not.

I don't use State Funding, so the impact on my game is negligible.  At worst, some RT parts have a module added for a mod I don't use.  But I thought you'd like to know anyway.

Cheers, and keep up the good work!

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.