MechJeb 2 Aircraft Autopilot

Schmelge

Guuuuuwd Moooorning everyone! 
I hope you all have a fantastic Saturday so far!

I have a question regarding MechJeb 2 and the Aircraft Autopilot. Since the wiki is so outdated it doesn't even contain a single line of text regarding the specific part of the MJ2 mod, I thought I would try my luck over here!

So far I managed to make the autopilot obey my orders of altitude and direction, however, I struggle with getting it to listen to my command when it comes to speed :)

Down here I have provided a screenshot,  you will see the Aircraft Autopilot window. Notice that I have set the speed to 200 m/s and also notice that my aircrafts actual speed is 358.2 m/s.

Screenshot

Why doesn't it regulate the thrust for me? What am I doing wrong? 

Please MechJeb gurus, guide me on the right path! :D

Kind Regards - Schmelge

Edited by Schmelge

6 minutes ago, Tex_NL said:

The path to ANYTHING MechJeb related is RIGHT HERE!

Yeah maybe, there are afterall 59 pages. However, I did try the search function in this forum and didn't come up with anything relevant, also even the picture in the first post doesn't show that Aircraft Autopilot exist. Also also as mentioned in the previous post the wiki is so outdated that it's almost embarrassing :P however, maybe it would be better for me to ask in that thread instead?

I'll try my luck there as well :P

58 minutes ago, artwhaley said:

Yes, I think it's perfectly appropriate to ask in that thread.  The people who follow it are most likely the ones who can get you a useful answer!

Yeah I made a post 15 hours ago.. Still hoping for someone to answer :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.