Game Crash on Loading Finishing

error.log:

Error occurred at 2018-03-22_103142.
D:\stuff that was on the desktop\programs\Games\KSP Ultra Modded 1.3\KSP_x64.exe, run by Liam.
92% memory in use.
16257 MB physical memory [1165 MB free].
29954 MB paging file [26 MB free].
134217728 MB user address space [134205700 MB free].
Write to location 00000000 caused an access violation.

output_log.txt:

DynamicHeapAllocator allocation probe 1 failed - Could not get memory for large allocation 4194306.
DynamicHeapAllocator allocation probe 2 failed - Could not get memory for large allocation 4194306.
DynamicHeapAllocator allocation probe 3 failed - Could not get memory for large allocation 4194306.
DynamicHeapAllocator allocation probe 4 failed - Could not get memory for large allocation 4194306.
DynamicHeapAllocator out of memory - Could not get memory for large allocation 4194306!
Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!
Trying to allocate: 4194306B with 16 alignment. MemoryLabel: Texture
Allocation happend at: Line:383 in
Memory overview

You're running out of memory!

Once again: You can not squeeze 10 pounds of poop in a 5 pound bag.

Edited by Tex_NL

6 minutes ago, Tex_NL said:

error.log

Error occurred at 2018-03-22_103142.
D:\stuff that was on the desktop\programs\Games\KSP Ultra Modded 1.3\KSP_x64.exe, run by Liam.
92% memory in use.
29954 MB paging file [26 MB free].
134217728 MB user address space [134205700 MB free].
Write to location 00000000 caused an access violation.

You're running out of memory!

Pretty big problem, I'd say. Now how the 3b80233da0fccbc898f8b61a632b61ea--rubber am I going to afford to get a memory upgrade?

Edited by Linventor

RAM is pretty cheap. I just did a price check and it comes to roughly €10 per GB.
In my early PC days RAM cost roughly €45 per MB. Yes, you read that correctly €45 per MB. x4500 the price it is today!

2 minutes ago, Tex_NL said:

RAM is pretty cheap. I just did a price check and it comes to roughly €10 per GB.
In my early PC days RAM cost roughly €45 per MB. Yes, you read that correctly €45 per MB. x4500 the price it is today!

yeah, well, unfortunately for my wallet AND my income of $1 per week (I'm 14) except when I mow the lawn (which isn't often in winter), my laptop has only 2 memory slots, both with 8 gigs installed. The max capacity is 32 gigs, and I'd have to have at least half of the $320, plus my parents' help to get the upgrade. And due to my acquiring a Switch for Christmas, my wallet is being split 3 ways between expensive things. New SSD. Moar RAM. And new game(s) for Switch. Any workarounds for memory?

You do have 16G of memory. How much is being used by KSP? 

17 minutes ago, Linventor said:

You could try closing all other applications,browsers pages,  and anything taking up your memory. If you look at windows task manager under processes you can get an idea of whats taking up your ram.

1 minute ago, Barar said:

You do have 16G of memory. How much is being used by KSP? 

You could try closing all other applications,browsers pages,  and anything taking up your memory. If you look at windows task manager under processes you can get an idea of whats taking up your ram.

Well, that's an idea, but not exactly plausible. Not being able to have a browser open is a real problem. I have yet to figure out KSPIE to the point where I'm willing to prevent myself from being able to look online. I actually remembered something called vRAM, gonna see if it helps.

I have 32G on my machine, I have some 160 mods installed and only hit about 10G on load. I have many of the same mods as you and still have several Gigs before I hit 16G

I was just wondering how much ram was free for when KSP runs. With KSP not running, and you look at Windows Task Manager under performance. How much ram do you have total, cached, free, available. You can also look in the Processes tab and see what is using all your ram. I am asking since you say you have no options of upgrading 

1 minute ago, Barar said:

I have 32G on my machine, I have some 160 mods installed and only hit about 10G on load. I have many of the same mods as you and still have several Gigs before I hit 16G

I was just wondering how much ram was free for when KSP runs. With KSP not running, and you look at Windows Task Manager under performance. How much ram do you have total, cached, free, available. You can also look in the Processes tab and see what is using all your ram. I am asking since you say you have no options of upgrading 

I actually got it working. VRAM FTW, I guess.

2 minutes ago, Capt. Hunt said:

vRAM is still probably not an ideal solution.  I'd start looking at trimming mods you don't use much, and saving up for a new computer.

I'm not sure, but I THINK a new computer would cost more than a RAM upgrade. Pretty sure.

Just now, Capt. Hunt said:

Laptops are notoriously difficult to upgrade, but if that's your only option ands you think you can handle the install, go for it. 

It's my only option. My parents got me this particular laptop because it's upgradable, and it has to last, because I'm paying for the next one.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.