Easy Mod Tracker Interface

gmgztO3.png

E.M.T.I. Concept

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Easy. Mod. Tracker. Interface.

This is a concept for an Interface that would massively simplify the lives of Kerbal Space Program players who use mods. The Interface would display in a simple but well-designed window, list all currently loaded KSP mods, their versions, and if there is an updated version available. There are already programs that do parts of this, but no program would do everything this Interface would do. This would make it simple and easy for many of the less experienced modding community, and make it easy for people like myself with massive mod lists to see what needs to be patched or updated. If this idea works, and or takes off, perhaps we may be able to design it to where all you would have to do to is click a button next to the mod, and it would download and install the mod into the game data folder. 

Sadly, I have no experience with coding/modding, but I am able to do graphic design/audio work. Therefore, I am in need of more members of a team to design and create this. I am open to any help or conversation anyone wants to have on this topic. Please let me know if you are interested in this idea! Reply below or in DM! Cheers!

Edited by MjrLeeObvious

9 hours ago, MjrLeeObvious said:

I am in need of more members of a team to design and create this. I am open to any help or conversation anyone wants to have on this topic. Please let me know if you are interested in this idea! Reply below or in DM! Cheers!

I know of a team that might be interested in collaborating on this. You can contact them here:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.