Sanchez Besa

Sanchez Besa
By: K&S Technologies Group

To have lived in this era would have been so fascinating to me. That's part of my motivation when building these early aircraft.

When I start these projects I look for pictures online and find one that I like, then begin to build it. Then I find myself struggling to build an engine to accommodate the craft. This is where team work helps. Klond once again built this brilliant little engine that's perfect for the craft giving it that real life feel.

Engine work by klond
The engine is actually two contra-rotating units, totaling 20ish-kN and somewhat of a gas hog. Props are non-adjustable. Engine derived, and very similar to the one on the https://kerbalx.com/klond/tiny-coaxial-turbocopter

m1QjSLL.png

Spoiler

vintage-early-xx-century-flying-machines

Stw4gLS.png

lDywWNp.png

jLca0j9.png

0OdNK89.png

Craft File
Parts: 167
Mass: 5.545t
Height: 3.6m
Width: 11.6m
Length: 7.5m

We were enjoying this Three Engine Version and wanted to share it. She's a little delicate but another fun flight with much more power.

UPcoCP3.png

Three Engine Version
An Early Flights Video you may enjoy

Edited by Castille7

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.