BD Armoury not working

So I’m not a very violent person but everyone seems to have it so I gave it a shot (literally). So I wanted to blow up the crater crawler and I came close to it with a tank with the biggest gun in the mod and I tried to blow up the crater crawler but then my cannon rounds were PINK and they didn’t even scratch it? How do I fix this (even though soon I’m going to remove BD Armoury from the GameData folder because I’m not a big fan of it, even though it is a bit cool)?

2 hours ago, Hummingbird Aerospace said:

So I’m not a very violent person but everyone seems to have it so I gave it a shot (literally). So I wanted to blow up the crater crawler and I came close to it with a tank with the biggest gun in the mod and I tried to blow up the crater crawler but then my cannon rounds were PINK and they didn’t even scratch it? How do I fix this (even though soon I’m going to remove BD Armoury from the GameData folder because I’m not a big fan of it, even though it is a bit cool)?

Ummmm no, BD Armory Continued works ... you either installed the mod wrong or installed the wrong version for your ksp version

Perhaps if you read the instructions you wouldn't be experiencing the pink shaders

Here is the link to our thread .... read and rejoice in the destruction that BDAc brings you

If you have any questions after reading the OP of our thread I first refer you to the KSPedia where there is tons of info on how to use BDAc (it is an instruction manual) and if you are still having issues after reading the instructions then feel free to ask for help in our thread :wink:

On 6/28/2018 at 6:31 AM, Hummingbird Aerospace said:

why do i need physics range extender?

it does what it says it increases the physics range so you can see/shoot/switch to other ships that are below 100 km's away

EDIT: i use this mod even without BD armory

Edited by guesswho2778
spelling mistake

On 6/27/2018 at 5:01 PM, Hummingbird Aerospace said:

Oh, and also, why do i need physics range extender? Does it make my game laggier?

Because it is a required dependancy for BDAc, says so in the thread ... why is it a dependancy, because it is needed to be able to run battles at distances over 200 meters 

If your game is laggy before even installing BDAc then it will get lagier ... This is what happens when you add mods to the game ... more code to run means it takes longer for a frame to be generated

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.