RSS visual enhancement help

Scarecrow

I've played the standard KSP game for some time now, and thought I would try the Real Solar System (RSS) mod for something new to try.  As part of the install I also wanted to include the Visual Enhancement mod, but I just can't get it to work.

I'm trying to run this with a 1.3.1 version of the game.  I've downloaded Environment Visual Enhancement and Scatterer which are supposedly required to make RSSVE work, but on starting the game I am still greeted with cloudless skies.  

I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar problems and how they solved them, or if anyone else is successfully running RSSVE if they can provide a link to the mod folders they are using and where, if not in the GameData folder, they have them installed.

Thanks Phineas.  That link is where I got most of the information from that I was trying to follow to get RSSVE to work.  I had another look this morning, starting fresh, and now have it up and running.  I have a sneaky feeling I may have missed out a vital file/folder in my eagerness to get it working yesterday.

The wiki say for KSP 1.3.1 to use EVE 1.2.2-1, but the download link says you only need the AnyCPU-EVE-Release.zip file, which seems only available for 1.2-1 and 1.2-2, but not for 1.2.2-1?

Unless I'm not understanding correctly?

@strudo76 The EVE GitHub releases page specifies the 1.2.2-1 as the latest version for both KSP 1.2 and 1.3: https://github.com/WazWaz/EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/releases/tag/EVE-1.2.2-1. Now, you may say that the bolded text points to an older release and that's right, it is an error of mine since the naming changed. But that's a moot point since you must follow the versioning table anyway.

Also, i would suggest to open GitHub tickets for any problems or questions that arise in the future. Managing reports via the forum is...meh.

Edit: i updated the instructions for the requested package naming to match the current EVE releases naming.

Edited by Phineas Freak

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.