Looking For Good Historical Mods

STT1

So for a little while now I've been trying to accurately recreate the space race on one of my saves, but I've run into some trouble. I'm determined to launch every mission that had at least the slightest bit of success (so long as it achieved orbit or beyond), but that started getting harder once I got to the more obscure or less talked about missions. Specifically, I'm looking for a lot of unmanned craft from 1960 and onward. For example:

• All the early Venera and Vega missions
  • Some of the early Luna missions, most of the later Luna missions
  • Almost all of what has been sent to Mars
  • Quite a few com-sats
  • Pretty much every rover ever

And those are just a few. I don't really need anything for manned missions, except maybe the ISS and space shuttles. Additionally, if anyone can provide me with craft files that recreate some of the missions I'm missing, that would be great. Also, please ensure that any mods suggested are either up-to-date or work with the current version of KSP. 

Full List of Needed Missions:

• Echo 1A and Echo 2
  • The Explorer program after Explorer 6
  • The entire Venera program, up until Venera 9
  • The entire Vega program
  • The Ranger program

(will be updated)

PS: I'm not looking for a mod for every single launch, a few I can substitute with other things. But there are some that are too hard to accurately make in stock KSP, and I'm looking for some mods to help.

Edited by STT1

16 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

You want BDB and Tantares, without a doubt.
For probes, you might like Coatl ProbesPlus.

I already have BDB, Tantares, ProbesPlus, and all of Raiderneck's mods. However, I don't believe I've heard of the other's, so thanks! Those will certainly come in handy for the early 80s and onwards.

Edited by STT1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.