Cargo Bay Part WIP

Kiyoto_Protocol

Well, i'm giving this WIP Mod one more day... because i already got plenty of windows waiting mods, and it's getting kinda full and starting to lag... I hope it releases soon :(

PS: I don't think an that simple mod could take more than a week to develop... just saying.

Well, i'm giving this WIP Mod one more day... because i already got plenty of windows waiting mods, and it's getting kinda full and starting to lag... I hope it releases soon :(

PS: I don't think an that simple mod could take more than a week to develop... just saying.

I'll never opened Blender in my life and and the same goes about 0.16 Parttools. But it took me one full day to get my spacejunk working.

aytzfd.jpg

ps: I know textures sucks... but i'm still learning blender.

Take the negativity elsewhere. What are you doing for the community? Nothing, just bitching? Exactly.

Alright everyone, take it easy.

If you believe that a mod author is taking too long you are free to have a go at it yourself. Negative remarks isn't going to motivate the author to finish his work faster, rather the opposite.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.