RAM Parts For BDA

ZooNamedGames

Just a thought I’ve had for a while but can we think about having some RAM parts? As panels maybe? Or just have a setting to coat certain parts to reduce RCS?

For those not in the know, RAM in this case refers to Radar Absorbant Materials which can help reduce a craft’s Radar Cross Section (RCS), which for modern fighter aircraft is a huge part of their design (see F-22/F-35), and goes back even to the F-117. 

Just a thought I had. 

Hi it already exists in the DCK suite of mods, in  the  YKSM  (you Cant See Me) module  which reduces RCS (radar cross section) by 35 to 50%  , unsure of it's current working condition ( as regards KSP 161)  and due to supply difficulties it may be currently unavailable. I'm in contact with DD and am in the process of acquiring certain useful modules.  

See post below

4 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi it already exists in the DCK suite of mods, in  the  YKSM  (you Cant See Me) module  which reduces RCS (radar cross section) by 35 to 50%  , unsure of it's current working condition ( as regards KSP 161)  and due to supply difficulties it may be currently unavailable. I'm in contact with DD and am in the process of acquiring certain useful modules.  

See post below

Have to take a look. Thanks.

4 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

See post below

>after looking

It does appear to be defunct now but if you could get it back up and running or I could find someone who could work on updating it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.