[1.9.1 - 1.10.x] Beyond Home 1.5.0 (Supports Parallax)

Gameslinx

26 minutes ago, Drupegod02 said:

i was just vibing and looking at places to go in the EventHorizon/ BeyondHome systems and i encountered https://imgur.com/YpXJ8Sg. I have no clue of how it came. it probably came from a mod. Does anyone know what the mod could be?

It looks like Grannus Expansion Pack (GEP) 

27 minutes ago, Drupegod02 said:

Wow, how many other world pack support beyond home?

Beyond Home doesn't support any packs officially - I recommend you install only BH because of how Scatterer's config works (and how the visuals usually overwrite one another) but if you're playing without the visual mods, most packs will work fine with BH

5 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

Beyond Home doesn't support any packs officially - I recommend you install only BH because of how Scatterer's config works (and how the visuals usually overwrite one another) but if you're playing without the visual mods, most packs will work fine with BH

i meant to say mods like EventHorizon can work alongside Beyond home adding more planets and content and i would like to know more mods like that

8 hours ago, Drupegod02 said:

whenever i finish loading in, TweakScale says i have 9 errors or problems, can anyone help?

https://imgur.com/kmInGGG

It is safe. It is not about beyond home, it is about some parts(tubes and engine plates) from making history that are not supported by tweakscale. Your saves will not be corrupted, it can be ignored, tweakscale devs say it will be fixed soon(tm).

So instead of using Sigma Dimensions I kinda just went into the config file to change Rhode's size. I copied as many values as I could from GPP to get Rhode to match Kerbin's stock size. To my surprise everything seemed okay. What I want to know is will I expect any issues with this going forward? Messed up biomes, clipping, sunken structures or anything like that?

7 hours ago, Drupegod02 said:

i dont know if its just me but whenever i land anywhere in the Kerbol system it is illuminated super well but there is no star in sight, I understand that kerbol is a white dwarf but the illumination doesn't reflect that

For gameplay purposes I kept the brightness from Kerbol the same, I'll be reverting the size changes to it in the next update so it can be seen a lot better from the planets

7 hours ago, Motokid600 said:

So instead of using Sigma Dimensions I kinda just went into the config file to change Rhode's size. I copied as many values as I could from GPP to get Rhode to match Kerbin's stock size. To my surprise everything seemed okay. What I want to know is will I expect any issues with this going forward? Messed up biomes, clipping, sunken structures or anything like that?

The maps won't line up properly because the procedural parts of the terrain will have changed. That's why you should use Sigma Dimensions

1 minute ago, Drupegod02 said:

When will the next Beyond home update come out and how often does it get updated? (I understand that Linx just works on it when he wants to)

After working on it for almost a year without a break, I decided it's time I took a well deserved one to focus on my YouTube among other things (Like getting my life together in general). There will be future updates, but not for a few months :) 

On 6/12/2020 at 7:54 PM, Hpl said:

well really anything that doesnt alter the stock system should be compatible, but there is the visuals problem that linx mentioned above

i use it alongside GU, GEP and EH

CYqKhpk.jpg

6 hours ago, Drupegod02 said:

After i downloaded Galaxies unbound, the tempus system middle isnt a meme anyomore and is more visible, can anyone help?

https://imgur.com/a/ulz0ya6

In GU folder you have two files that override the Sun. Barycenter of tempus system is the Sun. Maybe, more than two, there is also DOE config making sun visible on distance, something "showSOI", not sure what is it. It is not that easy to add secondary system mods when the Sun system is overhauled. Interstellar Consortium is meant to help, but it is 1.7.3

Edited by Hohmannson
forgot the pic