Doodle's mega reports thread

Welcome to my mega reports thread were you can suggest things to me and I will take suggestions

image-9.png?w=1000

I have a website here and you can check it out

Here is the current mission:

Polar Mun Base (Mb2)

After my first mun base; arch base (Mb) It is time to make a more usable base that can access all over, and as Breaking Ground comes out we will need a base on the mun

Here was my previous base

base-design-2.png?w=1000

The first module, the habitat module, has already landed twice first in the poles and near to stay near the poles. I went to the mountains first to take a sample before going to the ideal base location.

The second Science lab will launch and then 4 hoppers that carry kerbins to other places on the Mun.

I will probably have images on my website before having it here

Newsletter this week:

Find more on the website

Discoveries’ contracts were announced this week! Here is the contract given;

Expanding Long Distance Innovated Drone EL-DID

The team that won the contract was the same who did the Exploration Discoveries contract along with the group who did the Rover Next Generation. The same group is also competing for the Long distance Innovated Rover mission.

Other news

Update on landers

Dresmesh, E-loot, and Moho 2 will die this week

The final three landers that are still under Kuang will die this week. After Graving for a while, the Landers have served their purpose and are obsolete at this point. Dresmesh to this date is the longest lasting operating lander along with E-loot in second and with Huaythe in third.

the final quarter and the most important begins

Most landers except for Mivall have not begun big experiments as they waited for all 6 now 5 landers to land. Mivall Hopped to three different biomes and took twenty samples EACH. Most samples are not annualized as they wanted for the constellation and All moons to have landers. It’s the same story for all the other landers, they didn’t begin most of their experiments until now.

This was mostly due to them wanting to compare simultaneously to exam the experiments and see the comparisons and differences. Green Good is technically one whole entire lander that has different legs on different moons to experiment many places at the same time. This is called Webbing and basically the landers will be set to the same programs like if they command to take a sample, all landers will take a sample and then be annualized. This is why most of the Landers are the same.

first parts of Polar Base launches this week

The first part, the habitat part, will launch soon. We may see a Round trip system demonstration first though for Duna and Mun and Minmus.

So I dunno if you're the same, but I lose out on morale when nobody comments, so this is a comment. 

I'm actually impressed at the creativity of the Mun base there, what with the ring of hab modules and all (why is it called an arch base is there a mun arch nearby). I will say that there's something in the mix of large and small text that makes the post very difficult to read, the spacing or something has me thinking that there's pictures that aren't loading. 

Also, I'm curious about the lander you have in the title images - they look very similar, is it some sort of universal lander model? If so, neat.

Er, suggestions - might I propose a fast jet? I've never been competent enough at KSP to really go mega-uber-ultra-hypersonic, but I bet there are really nifty flames to be seen.

NEWS AND COMMUNITY FEEDBACK

1-and-2-both-modules-in-now-we-need-transport.png?w=1000&h=

Our two labs are ready for thier first crew. The Biome hoppers and rovers will be added later

8 hours ago, VelocityPolaris said:

So I dunno if you're the same, but I lose out on morale when nobody comments, so this is a comment. 

I'm actually impressed at the creativity of the Mun base there, what with the ring of hab modules and all (why is it called an arch base is there a mun arch nearby). I will say that there's something in the mix of large and small text that makes the post very difficult to read, the spacing or something has me thinking that there's pictures that aren't loading. 

Also, I'm curious about the lander you have in the title images - they look very similar, is it some sort of universal lander model? If so, neat.

Er, suggestions - might I propose a fast jet? I've never been competent enough at KSP to really go mega-uber-ultra-hypersonic, but I bet there are really nifty flames to be seen.

Thank you for commenting. The Arch base does have an arch nearby

Spoiler

bye-arch.png?w=953

The lander names come from random stories. I thought for example since my Dres lander looked so ugly (Just like Dres,) so I call it Dresmesh. E-loot came after people were talking about loot chests.

I am not currently attempting any jets and for a good reason too; I just don't like messing with it. Maybe sometime in the future

More community feedback: Rovers?

I will not be doing any rovers until breaking ground

12 hours ago, VelocityPolaris said:

Oh yeah, same on my series! I don't think anyone's even commented on my series to thank me for the work I put in!

1 hour ago, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

Oh yeah, same on my series! I don't think anyone's even commented on my series to thank me for the work I put in!

were is it?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.