Everything Black.

Hello. So im here with a mods problem. So i have installed today this mods: Kerbal Galaxy Remaster, Kopernicus, Texture Replacer And Instantiator. When the Ksp Launched I Created new save, and when i loaded,everything was black, just like everything in space simply dissapeared. So i decided to click in left corner vab icon. When i was in vab the kerbin showed and everything was alright, when placed rocket on launchpad everything was good too, but when looking at space center everything was black and everything in space gone again. So can you guys help me whats wrong because i rly wanna play on kerbal galaxy remaster. Thanks.

Also there are images showing this: https://imgur.com/a/P0ZR9Q3

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

35 minutes ago, BoiOnionD said:

So i have installed today this mods: Kerbal Galaxy Remaster, Kopernicus, Texture Replacer And Instantiator. When the Ksp Launched I Created new save, and when i loaded,everything was black, just like everything in space simply dissapeared. So i decided to click in left corner vab icon. When i was in vab the kerbin showed and everything was alright, when placed rocket on launchpad everything was good too, but when looking at space center everything was black and everything in space gone again. So can you guys help me whats wrong because i rly wanna play on kerbal galaxy remaster. Thanks.

If I had to guess, I'd suspect that there may be some technical issues with Kerbal Galaxy Remaster.  It's a relatively new mod, and it looks as though other users are reporting technical problems with it in the mod's thread:

Here's my recommendation:

First, verify whether it is, indeed, the problem.  Try uninstalling Kerbal Galaxy Remaster (but leaving everything else in place) and try starting up and see whether that makes the problem go away.

If removing KGR does make the problem go away (which is what I'm guessing), then that's your culprit right there-- the best place to ask about this would be in the mod's thread, linked above.

If removing KGR doesn't make the problem go away, then that means that's not the problem and you can start looking at your other mods.

Does this help?

39 minutes ago, Snark said:

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

If I had to guess, I'd suspect that there may be some technical issues with Kerbal Galaxy Remaster.  It's a relatively new mod, and it looks as though other users are reporting technical problems with it in the mod's thread:

Here's my recommendation:

First, verify whether it is, indeed, the problem.  Try uninstalling Kerbal Galaxy Remaster (but leaving everything else in place) and try starting up and see whether that makes the problem go away.

If removing KGR does make the problem go away (which is what I'm guessing), then that's your culprit right there-- the best place to ask about this would be in the mod's thread, linked above.

If removing KGR doesn't make the problem go away, then that means that's not the problem and you can start looking at your other mods.

Does this help?

Yup, Thanks im going to try remove Kerbal Galaxy Remaster and see if this help or no :)

Hello, when you start a new game, the KSC will not be seen, only the icons appear on the left but everything will remain fully functional, this is due to a kopernicus error specified in the mod thread, you can play normal, even in the carrer mode 90% of the time the KSC will be visible.

This is the report

1. Spoiler

Due to an error of Kopernicus and to modify the orbit of "Kerbol" therefore the one of "Kerbin" also, the Kerbal Space Center, is lost and the ground is not seen in the KSC, sometimes it is solved by entering the Rocket Builder  but not always.  The buttons on the left are still functional!

15 hours ago, XxLedvin25xX said:

Hello, when you start a new game, the KSC will not be seen, only the icons appear on the left but everything will remain fully functional, this is due to a kopernicus error specified in the mod thread, you can play normal, even in the carrer mode 90% of the time the KSC will be visible.

This is the report

1.   Hide contents

Due to an error of Kopernicus and to modify the orbit of "Kerbol" therefore the one of "Kerbin" also, the Kerbal Space Center, is lost and the ground is not seen in the KSC, sometimes it is solved by entering the Rocket Builder  but not always.  The buttons on the left are still functional!

Alright Then. Thanks :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.