Load stalls when the loading sequence attempts to load ExperimentalRocketry node twice

output_log.txt: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xm1M4yXhy8bpcrZ34TAQKagcAe74QooP/view?usp=sharing 

Mod list: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17u2u_NzirG_-btJXpXSnayormWGtDoPh/view?usp=sharing

When loading the game, the loading screen stalls on the "Nerv" nuclear engine. After checking the logs, I found that the game attempts to load the "ExperimentalRocketry" node twice, throwing a duplicate key exception on the second loading attempt. I checked the ModuleManager.TechTree file (if you'd like to see the entire file, let me know and I'll upload that as well), and found the following two entries in it:

RDNode
	{
		id = experimentalRocketry
		title = Experimental Rocketry
		description = The closer the top of your rocket is to the stars on the launchpad, the easier it is to reach them. Well, that's the theory.
		cost = 1000
		hideEmpty = False
		nodeName = node8_experimentalRocketry
		anyToUnlock = False
		icon = RDicon_rocketry-veryHeavy
		pos = -952,1635,-1
		scale = 0.6
		Parent
		{
			parentID = veryHeavyRocketry
			lineFrom = RIGHT
			lineTo = LEFT
		}
		Parent
		{
			parentID = highPerformanceFuelSystems
			lineFrom = RIGHT
			lineTo = LEFT
		}
	}

RDNode
	{
		id = experimentalRocketry
		title = Experimental Rocketry
		description = Don't take "experimental" lightly.
		cost = 1000
		hideEmpty = False
		nodeName = ct_experimentalRocketry
		anyToUnlock = False
		icon = RDicon_rocketry-experimental
		pos = -927,1635,-1
		scale = 0.6
		Parent
		{
			parentID = veryHeavyRocketry
			lineFrom = RIGHT
			lineTo = LEFT
		}
		Parent
		{
			parentID = highPerformanceFuelSystems
			lineFrom = RIGHT
			lineTo = LEFT
		}
	}

I'm quite certain that these are the two duplicate entries causing the issue, but am not certain what mod(s) are causing the problem or how to fix it. I am hoping someone can help me determine that, or may have already run into this issue.

I found the issue, in case anyone else runs across this. I was able to narrow down the problem to the Interstellar Extended mod, and confirmed that uninstalling it allowed me to load the game without issue. When attempting to reinstall it, I noted that the "Community Tech Tree" suggested add-on had not been installed with CKAN, and since the issue was tech tree related, suspected that might be necessary. Reinstalling Interstellar Extended with the Community Tech Tree mod removed the duplicate entries and the game will now successfully start. So for now, if you're having this issue, consider Community Tech Tree to be required rather than suggested with Interstellar Extended.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.