KSP 1.7.3 "loading" thingy never stops?

I am trying a fresh install of KSP 1.7.3, on a dedicated HDD. I have run into the following problem:

The game loads just fine, with all the mods (which I will show you in a minute). But, anytime the little "loading" thingy gets going, after starting play, in the bottom right corner of the screen...it just goes for ever and ever and the only way to stop it is to exit from the game. I don't mean hitting the "ESC" key...that doesn't work, at that point. I have to close the KSP  program by hitting the "Windows" key and closing it from the Windows Toolbar. This happens anytime the "loading" thingy needs to run once in game...it's not "freezing"...the planets are going around and around...but during that I have absolutely no indication that any of my HDD's are being accessed...so it ain't loading anything, AFAICT.

Some info:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 OS

My mods:

Mods.jpg

You will not see MechJeb2+Embbeded+1.5+For+KSP+1.7.2+and+earlier.zip installed as I removed it, first thing. I have never used MechJeb before this but thought maybe the "Embedded" mod might be a problem, and removed it. Made no difference with the problem. I only wanted to try MechJeb for it's autopilot landing functions. If it proves to be a problem I will go back to KER Redux, which has always worked.

Any ideas?

OK, TWP latest version does cause this issue and has several reports of it at TriggerAU's forum in "Add On Releases", and he is aware.

VoidSquid, you were correct, TWP 1.6.3.0 is newest "previous" version of TWP. I removed TWP 1.7.1.0 and installed 1.6.3.0 and...all is again right in the Universe!

Edited by Victor3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.