Problems with control of rotating servos

Godot

Maybe someone has a solution to my problem:

I want to create some kind of VTOL-Shuttle that can orient his rocket engines to both, backside as well as underside (similar to the Boeing V-22 Osprey, just that this is a space shuttle and the tilt is supposed to be used for landing on Mun).

So I attached 2 Mk-12 Rotation Servos to the main tank of my shuttle craft and 2 KAL-1000-Controllers, one for Flight Mode (Engines firing backwards) and one for Mun Landing Mode (Engines firing downwards).

Now the problems start:

I have added both Rotation Servos to the action group of both KAL-1000 Controllers (and renamed them in the menu) ... but for unknown reasons, while my left servo works well and does what it is told, my right serco does nothing.

Of course, the settings of both rotation servos are exactly the same.

Here is a pic that illustrates this ... the left servo is correctly in flight configuration (after playing the macro for the flight configuration controller), whereas the right servo remains in landing configuration

(landing configuration btw. has the same problem ... if I alter the settings to another value, the right servo does nothing, only the left one works)

1p3rsE3.png

Addendum:

I just tested it on the Launchpad and there the controller macros work as they are supposed to work.

So, I guess my problem is solved (or rather, was not existent outside opf thje VAB).

Still the question remains why it didn't work in the VAB Action Group Mode

In the KAL track editor: did you move the play-position slider, or "only" the point on one of the tracks? In the VAB it will only move the servos together if you move the play-position slider or "play" the sequence.

But if you essentially only need two positions of the servos, then you can also set the "angle limit" to the two target values and then put "set maximum/minimum angle" onto two action groups.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.