[1.7.3/1.8.1] Extrasolar v1.9.2 [24/01/2020]

Andi K.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Is Extrasolar “dead”? I really liked this star system mod in fact it is my favorite, imo it had one of the most kerbal feels to its planet designs and names, and I’d love to see it continue development. But seeing as it hasn’t been updated in 4 years… :( is all I have to say. Does anyone have recommendations on other good Star system mods which have the same feel as Extrasolar? Or at least some sort of workaround for the bugs present when using Extrasolar with the newest version of ksp?

This is from my memory from something like 2 years ago but iirc I was having issues with scatter, particularly the atmosphere color of the one green moon. (It’s atmo was just blue) And just general bugs with it. I cannot remember if I downgraded scatter to an older version or not. I may have had other more breaking issues but that’s all I recall from memory.

I may make myself an install of ksp which replicates what ksp2 would’ve added, if ksp2 truly is kil. This or anyone’s suggestion would be the interstellar system.