Disable Mumpad 0 to switch editor

There is this new function, if you hit Mumpad 0, the game switches between sph and vab.

Sadly there is a bug, wich deletes the actual craft or resets it to the last time you saved the craft.

This wasted hours of my time, and happens to me again and again.

Can I somehow disable this or set it to another key? I can't find it in the options

Which version of the game are you using? As far as I can tell, there is no keyboard shortcut for switching between the VAB and the SPH in my version of the game (KSP 1.8.1 on Linux). And when I do switch between the VAB and the SPH by clicking on the button then the current vessel doesn't get deleted.

46 minutes ago, AHHans said:

Which version of the game are you using? As far as I can tell, there is no keyboard shortcut for switching between the VAB and the SPH in my version of the game (KSP 1.8.1 on Linux). And when I do switch between the VAB and the SPH by clicking on the button then the current vessel doesn't get deleted.

I'm on 1.8.1 windows with both DLCs and pure stock clean install

Edited by Kergarin

1 hour ago, AHHans said:

It seems this hotkey and the bug only exist in mission builder while building crafts for testing the mission

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.